“Simply Written” Department-wide and Institution-wide License Agreement
By selecting “Yes” on the purchase page, and by placing and order, you agree to this seven point, one-page license agreement.
- The license agreement is between your institution and “Gary Dietz, PO Box 21, Brookline, NH 03033 email@example.com” and his agents.
- You have the authority in your role at the institution to engage in this agreement.
- For the Department-wide license, you have the right to distribute the “Dads of Disability” PDF book and workbook in its entirety in digital format to students registered in courses in your academic department and instructors and adjuncts and faculty and staff directly involved in classes in your academic department for a period of two (2) years after you receive the digital files. After this period, you must either renew the license or cease distribution and use of the materials.
- The department-wide license does not allow you to distribute the digital materials to other departments in your institution or other institutions. For that you need the Institution-wide license.
- For the Institution-wide license, you have the right to distribute the “Dads of Disability” PDF workbook to students registered in courses in your academic department and instructors and adjuncts and faculty and staff directly involved in classes in your institution for a period of two (2) years after you receive the digital files.
- You will inform those to whom you distribute the book or workbook that it is not licensed for redistribution (emailing, paper printing, posting on publicly accessible web or other internet distribution methods, posting on social media, otherwise sharing) to others. It may only be quoted or excerpted in short sections with proper citation under ethics rules typical for US colleges and under US copyright law.
- You may post these files on a password protected LMS where only students and faculty have access. You may not post these files on any publicly, non-password protected, search engine indexable, website, LMS, or file sharing system.)
- Any breach of this agreement will cause material harm to the author and the author may choose seek reasonable compensation for a breach of the agreement in the form of additional licensing fees that match the “at that time” published list prices and actual costs that arose in the process.